FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the Commission ? That's up to you. We offer different marketing plans to suit your needs.
2. How will buyers see my house? We are a member of (MLS)Multiple Listing Service and LIBOR (Long Island Board of Realtors). Your home and the specifics will be made available through MLS, MLSLI, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many more.
3. What is a price range listing? A price range listing is when you decide to list your house between two listing numbers ($249,000-$300,000) instead of one number ($275,000). This method can attract some buyers who might only want to look up to ($250,000) , then if they like it you can negotiate from there. Sometimes, this method can confuse buyers and they ask, "Well, why would I offer more than the bottom number?" Your answer is simple: you will only entertain offers between those two numbers. Remember, the goal is to get people through the door and make offers to get you the best price for your house.
4. Should I consult an attorney before signing any papers? It is recommended that you seek advice from a competent real estate attorney. All forms and addendums are legally binding.
5. Will you put a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn? We always have a sign installed unless otherwise directed by the seller. We feel the more exposure your home has, the more buyers will come through your door so we advise to have a sign up at all times.
6. Who will set the appointments for showings? Our service will call you to confirm any appointments. We suggest having your home available to see for every buyer and or agent that calls.
7. What happens when I get an offer? Buyers and/or brokers will make offers to us directly as instructed by MLS. We will negotiate any offer that comes in to get you the best offer.
8. Do you have a cancellation policy? Yes. Each listing package option has a different policy. An explanation of the cancellation policy will be included in the listing packet we send to you.
9. I'm on the fence about listing, how can I get more information? We will come to your home and provide you with a FREE Market Analysis which will let you know what your house is worth in todays market. We can also answer any questions you may have by emailing us at email@example.com